Still Knitting Socks…May 2023On May 17, 2023 by Pam
It is only May 17th and I have already finished my pair of socks for May! Yes, I am definitely getting faster at knitting socks. Maybe this month, I feel like I will be able to knit two pairs. I am giving these away as I knit them. I have been giving them to my podcast guests so, this pair goes to Julie – and my second pair will go to Brad. Brad and Julie were our March guests on the podcast. We had an amazing evening talking about change. I hope to have them back for dinner to pass along these socks.
This year of special guests has been really amazing! There are so many great stories out there to share and we are uncovering them, one by one!
Ten Reasons to Share Your Story
1. To inspire others…it helps us to share our story because others will see us as who we truly are and
find inspiration from everything we have achieved or overcome.
2. To reflect on everything…reflect on how remarkable your journey has been in terms of progression and
3. To let go of the past…until we own our own story, we cannot let it go.
4. To encourage others to open up…embrace bravery and courage and others will do the same.
5. To empower others…show how persistence pays off…because it does!!
6. To connect with others….by sharing your story, you’ll meet a variety of people along the way. You
might even meet someone with a similar story as you and from there, you’ll develop a beautiful
7. To be heard…you version of you is important and you need to be able to step up and share who you
are….you need to listen to others but, you also need to be heard.
8. To raise awareness…when your story involves trauma or darkness or terrible loss or grief, you can shed
light on moving forward and bring attention to an issue that needs to be understood by
others. You can make an impact on others with your story.
9. To find your voice…take time to understand and share who you really are. Don’t be afraid to embrace
who you have become – healing occurs every day and we are always moving forward.
10. To find healing….sharing allows you to release and heal from your past.
Share part of yourself with others – and grow!