Tis the Season….On September 20, 2023 by Pam
Every year at this time,, we start thinking about Autumn and with that, comes “the bringing in of the plants”. My house does look like a bit of a jungle through the Fall and Winter and Spring…but, when the 24th of May arrives, they all go back outside, around the pool for the summer – joining their annual friends, like geraniums and potato vine, petunias and marigolds…. Why plants?
- Boost moods, productivity, concentration, and creativity
- Reduce stress and fatigue
- Clean indoor air by absorbing toxins, increasing humidity, and producing oxygen
- Add life to sterile spaces, offer privacy, and reduce noise levels
- Be therapeutic to care for
So, start with one beautiful plant, then add another and another, until you too have a jungle.